[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this Trade?

doubster2125

I am about to send a trade offer and the other team has already agreed to it so it is up to me if it goes through or not.

MY TEAM:

QB: Newton

RB: Charles, Morris, F.Jackson, L.Bell, T.Richardson and C.Johnson

WR: R.White, D.Thomas, J.Nelson, Garcon, J.Gordon

TE: J.Cameron and J.Thomas

D/ST: Chiefs

K: Hauschka

The Trade:

I give Josh Gordon Roddy White and Trent Richardson

I get Matt Stafford and Alshon Jeffrey

Should I do this?

I don't see any reason not to, its a trade that favors you at this time. Alshon and Gordon are very similiar in production currently and Stafford has a favorable schedule going forward. White and Richardson are not performing. My guess is he's hoping that White will perform weeks 12-15 when his schedule lightens up, and if wants to gamble hes paying a fair price for it.

I don't see any reason not to, its a trade that favors you at this time. Alshon and Gordon are very similiar in production currently and Stafford has a favorable schedule going forward. White and Richardson are not performing. My guess is he's hoping that White will perform weeks 12-15 when his schedule lightens up, and if wants to gamble hes paying a fair price for it.

The Roddy thing is the only part that is making me hesitate

I would do it then maybe try to deal Newton for another WR....I definitely like Stafford he's been productive and I think he'll finish strong. I don't see much value with White their offense just isn't clicking this year, sure he might have a couple good games but I wouldn't bank on it

To me this deal is a no brainer. Stafford has more value than Newton so you improve your QB spot right there. You replace the production from Gordon with Jeffery as they average the same points per game when playing (you'll still have 4 top 15 WR's on your roster). White and Richardson aren't going to help anyone at this point and I wouldn't keep either on my roster unless I really had the space to "waste".