[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Never bench Studs", but Wilson over Manning?

I know the rule is to never bench your studs. In a ten team league, standard scoring, no PPC (and dont lose pts for INT"s for QB)

With Manning nursing an ankle sprain, and facing a strong Chiefs D, is starting Wilson, at home, vs the Vikes a 'safer pick', or just go with the best QB right now Manning?

Must win situation for me to stay in play off hunt...

thanks!

I look at it this way. You would be pissed if you lost because Wilson outperformed Manning, but you feel like a complete fool if you lost because you started Wilson over Manning. Plus no one in your league would ever let you live that down.

Peyton has shown that he is a beast. He may not put up his usual 30+ fantasy points, but I can't imagine him putting up a dud.

Yeah, you go with Manning here. He's the #1 QB in fantasy this year, hands down. You never bench that guy based on match-ups. Plus don't forget, KC has been good as a fantasy defense, but they are FAR from infallible. Outside of Tony Romo they haven't faced a top 15 QB all year and Romo put up 298 with one TD and no INT's. I think Manning can do better.

thanks for alll of the feedback, appreciate. Normally, would not even be a consideration, as rolling with Manning, regardless of match up.....Guess got nervous about ankle sprain..lack of practice,, limiting him this week.

but, gotta keep him in...