[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RGIII, Foles, Stafford, Ryan or Brady - 14 team league

moha0018

Hi there,

I am running through a number of draft scenarios. Please help me on this one.

1. I am in 14 team league and drafting 5th

2. For our league, we need 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K and 1 Def

3. In our league, passing TDs are worth 6 and Ints are -2. You get 1 pt for every 25 yards passing. You get 6 pts for every Rushing/Receiving TD and 1 point for every 10 yard rushing / recieving

Question: I keep coming to a scenario where Rodgers,Manning and Brees are gone. Who would you take and how would you rank the following QBs if you had to take one in the middle rounds?

1. Matt Stafford

2. RGIII

3. Tom Brady

4. Nick Foles

5. Matt Ryan

Appreciate to hear any and all feedback for this dilemma.

It's preference and who you think will do the best. I have Stafford by far ahead of the rest

1- Matt Stafford

Brady is Brady and I would probably take him second from that group but you can probably actually grab him later unless you live in New England

2- Brady

3- M. Ryan

I have Ryan and then Foles next. Ryan has been a steady fantasy guy and Foles, I'm not sure I trust and assume he will throw more picks this year.

4- Foles

5- RG3

I have RG3 last in this bunch since I don't really trust his ability. New coach should help but I'd feel better with one of the other 4 you listed. FWIW I would rather have Luck over any of them or take my chances with Cutler or Rivers later

• Like 1