[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team, opinions?

samh80

Im in a league with 10 other players, and its a performance / TD point league. I feel like the team is okay, but I'm looking for opinions. I will most likely work some trades before the season.

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Le'Veon Bell

RB: DeMarco Murray

WR: Michael Crabtree

WR: Andre Johnson

TE: Jordan Reed

W/R: Golden Tate

K: Dan Bailey

D: Rams

Bench:

Robert Griffin III

Steven Jackson

Khiry Robinson

Marques Colston

Brandin Cooks

Zach Ertz

Any advice is appreciated!

Is this a 10 team league or 11 team league?I like a lot of the players but feel it is probably not one of the stronger teams

in a 10 team league, probably middle of the pack. But team has some potentiaI.I imagine you had the 9th or 10th draft spot.

Good luck

Yeah I agree with this. For a 10 team league nothing really stands out to me. Your wr are mediocre and you don't seem to have great depth at rb to even swing a deal for an elite wr1.

Best bet is probably trading a qb after season starts, not sure why you would take two qbs in the 5-8 rounds. That's why you are in this predicament. First 3 pics were good... I like reed was good. I might dangle luck and see if anyone bites now but it will prob be stronger later in season