[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

cow3r

Anyone else surprised by his performance on his first game as a Ravens? He looked to be Joe Flaccos favorite WR, and he was breaking tackles like a champ!

He did good in preseason but actually kept it up and put awesome numbers in week 1. Unfortunately for me I chose to start Ben Tate over Steve Smith for my Flex.

Anyone else have him on your bench, or is he worth picking up on the waiver wire? I'm hoping he isn't just a 1 pump chump.

He is still available in my league. Problem is, last year he had a lot of targets, but it did not translate to consistent yds or scores.

This year, it appears to have a lot of targets again, but he is a year older. You can hope he can keep up his week 1 pace, but the missed catches and/or drops are not going to help him.

But if BAL cannot find a consistent RB, maybe he will come out ahead since Flacco will have to throw more.

Have him as a reserve as I started Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffery, and Pierre Garcon week one. I've also got Decker and Jennings as reserves and both performed well. I'll probably be adding Wheaton to my WR corps this week as well and then look to trade one of them down the line if my TE (Witten) continues to struggle.

It'll be a coin flip whether i start him game 2. The main reason I have hope for him is he's switched teams and the QB seems to like throwing to him. Granted he hasn't posted particularly awesome fantasy points in years past he may be worth my flex position especially in my 1pt PPR league if he keeps seeing 15 targets a game.

still debating on picking him up. He is not the long ball option, but more of a possession WR this year (so says the BAL website), so it is possible he could be a decent WR4.

I might wait to see one more game.

Take away his 80 yard TD that the DB got played on and same old stats from last few years not buying it

Take away AJ Greens bomb td and he was 5 for 50 no tds

I was at the game, Smith was open all day and Flacco missed him a few times. He did have a bad drop

Im not saying he's gonna be a WR1. I do think he'll be a great WR3 or flex, maybe even a decent 2. Like ALL wrs though, he'll have some bad FF games