[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rainey and Martin

ImNotSoIgnorant

So what do you think will happen with the Bucc's backfield? The best guess I can make is Martin starts 60-40 or 65-35. I don't see them giving Martin less carries than Rainey, but I can see Rainey getting up to an equal amount of carries.. Either because the Buccs like what they've seen or because they want to ease Martin in.

Anyone else have opinions? Preferably with some reasoning. : )

Martin is the most talented RB there, Rainey is just relief. Barring injury, Martin should run away with the job. The real question is, what is the starting RB on the Bucs worth to your fantasy team? Big question mark in my mind, and I drafted Doug pretty early.

• Like 1

This just in:

ESPN Bucs reporter Pat Yasinskas expects Doug Martin to get the "bulk of the carries" in Sunday's game at Pittsburgh.

Bobby Rainey lost two fumbles as the Bucs got absolutely pasted by the Falcons last Thursday night. So it's only logical to think Martin will regain his starting job and be the lead dog in a committee. He's a mid-range RB2 in a nice matchup against a beaten down Pittsburgh defense.

Martin is the most talented RB there, Rainey is just relief. Barring injury, Martin should run away with the job. The real question is, what is the starting RB on the Bucs worth to your fantasy team? Big question mark in my mind, and I drafted Doug pretty early.

Yeah me too. The league I have him is a keeper so he is my RB2. If he stays in and healthy I guess i'm not too concerned.