[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The good old stat correction

marcheese

A team in my league already lost one match up due to a stat correction earlier in the year.

This past week he used Alex Smith as a plug in QB for the week. After Smith's 2nd TD "pass" to Thomas, I texted him saying that it's going to be changed to a rushing TD as the pass was backwards. Long behold, 3 days later, the NFL announces a stat correction for this play.

He originally had won by 4 this week... but, that win is no more :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone else get burned?

I got burned a couple weeks ago from the Denver Seattle game. I won by 2 points originally. The guy I played had Denver's D, stat corrections came out and they awarded Demarcus Ware with a forced Fumble and changed a missed field goal by Seattle to a blocked kick. 3 points later and I end up losing by 1 point. It's my only loss this year, I was pissed.

Got burned in a random league I used to be part of that included return yards on kicks and punts. Won a game with the Titans returner Darius Reynaud who also caught a 21 yard pass in the game but it turns out he didn't catch that pass, whomever logged the play got him mixed up with another Titans RB so it got chalked off on and cost me my game.