[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice/Opinions On Who To Start

packerfan091

Got Bishop Sankey in 2nd spot for RB, and Andrew Williams in Flex, should I keep them in the lineup or switch one or both players with the followering on bench:

Roddy White

Chris Ivory

Brian Quick

Ben Tate

FYI: Mat Forte is in 1st spot, WR 1 & 2 have Julio Jones & Edeleman figure those are locks.

Are you in a PPR league? Cause I read the Giants aren't sold on Williams in the passing game. Catching or blocking. If they fall behind( the Eagles in philly) he just might disappear. The Falcons have Chicago at home, after a loss. I'd have to fire up White there. Quick is coming along and their QB is turning Into a little gunslinger too but they do play the niners but they are at home. I'd still have to go w the proven commodity at home in White/Ryan n the Falcons. I would def sit Sankey. The Jags are scrappy on D and they're due. Bortles is coming along. I think this is their week to get a W. Edelman has been quiet for what? 3 weeks now? Brady is only looking at Gronk n the Bills are pretty good on Def plus they're at home. Yeah, I'd put Tate n White in the 2's then Quick or Edelman in the slot. PPR-Edelman, standard-Quick. He prolly has a better shot at a TD.

Sit Sankey for Ben Tate, Steelers are vulnerable against the run and they'll have to pound it to keep their D honest against their passing game