[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal *help*

crazyascarl

The guy who had Cruz also has Calvin and is looking weak in WR. I don't have any real WR studs, but have some solid contributors and figure I could propose a trade... that said, I've never been good at figuring out trades (although last year I won the league bc of a trade... this one likely won't be as profound)

Help me piece together a trade. I'm hoping to swap my Ertz for their Cameron (Ertz is my backup to Graham... and now Ertz has a bye) and eyeing to step up my RBs.

My team is below.

Theirs is

QB- Kaep, Orten, Alex Smith

RB- Gore, Gio, Fred Jackson, Sproles, Ingram,

WR- Garcon, Torrey Smith, Kennan Allen, Cruz and Megatron

TE- Cameron.

I was thinking either (my) Tate/Andre Johnson + Ertz for (his) Cameron + Ingram

or maybe throw in Khiry and ask for Jackson instead of Ingram? (I'd love to do a 3 for 2 as they'll have the bench space and I can open up a roster spot to get a backup QB for my bye weeks)

Any wisdom is much much appreciated.

Thanks!

It's in my signature--

10 person - 2QB, 2RB, 2WR , 1TE + 1 flex, kicker and D. standard scoring

QB- Lucker, Cutler

RB- Montee Ball, Ryan Matthews, Jeremy Hill, Khiry Robinson, Branden Oliver

WR- Andre Johnson, Michael Floyd, Julian Edelman, Kelvin Benjamin, Golden Tate

TE- Jimmy Graham, Zach Ertz

K- Dan Bailey

D- Seattle

I feel like I need to give up a WR to pickup a RB2... If I can't make a trade happen I'll likely have to drop somebody (likely Tate) anyway to pick up a TE for this week.

I am not sure that Ingram is the one you should target. He looked good before his injury, but I am always concerned trading for injured players.

That being said, you are in need of a RB and the other team could use some consistency with their WRs, so I think there is a potential trade. I would focus on Fred Jackson or maybe Gore.

I would leave the TEs out of it...personally I would not trade away Cameron and only be left with Ertz.

Good luck!

I agree that I doubt the guy would give up Cameron considering it's his only TE. Not sure how deep your league is, but maybe you can hit the wavier wire for TEs just to fill in for a week? Check if Clay Harbor is available with Marcedes Lewis out.

As far as stepping up your RBs, I'd sell high on Tate. He's getting lots of points with Megatron out and will eventually return to Earth. Plus, the guy my look at him with more worth since he already has Megatron. The only RB worth taking short term is Gio, but that would be foolish on the other guy's part to let him go. Gore has poor projections for the next 3 weeks (Denver, BYE, and St. Louis again) and wouldn't be too much of a step up I fear. Sproles is injured, Ingram is a risky start against the Lions rushing D, and Fred Jackson is merely another RB2. Again, I'd say waiver or look for a more opportunistic trade elsewhere.