[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ertz and Stacy for Wallace?

Helpmeout

In 8 team hopefully you have the depth to not be starting Stacy or ertz. If you have 3 nice option at rb over Stacy or at least 2 studs, and a better TE already on your roster than ya id do it. In an 8 team league I would have no problem starting Wallace as a flex or if you need 3 Wrs. However if you're in a bind and those 2 players are starters for you, don't do it. Don't risk your starters in a 8 team league. You need every stud you can have

The starting lineup format is 1QB 3 WR 2RB 1TE K and DEF

My other WR are Bryant Julio maclin and vjax...maclin and vjax are on a bye

My RB are Ellington charles gore j bell and Stacy and my starting TE is j Thomas so I wouldn't play those two much but I don't go screw over mike Wallace owner. It's just a free friendly league so not super competitive.

Also if u think there is a different Wr with a better matchup I should target I'll definitely take the advice

I would try and do ertz and bell for Wallace or maybe just a guy slightly lower that he has you wouldn't mind starting this week. Stacy could be of use to you at some point but you do have 3 good options there. Pull the trigger if you want to be friendly. Wallace will help you out this week but after that I think you're lucky if you give him the start even twice after that week