[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two in one! How fun!...

sksmith

WW RB Pickup (or keep B Sankey):

M Ingram

R Hillman

Whoever gets named NE starter?

Second...drop Donnell to get V Davis?

I have Gronk, but moving on Davis as a better backup and hopes for return to form as trade bait later in year. No other drops in the RB stable outside of Sankey...after that contemplating dropping G Tate for either R Randle or C Shorts; all depends on Megatron

How many teams are in your league that no one would want Vernon Davis or bishop Sankey... Packaging both of those players will defiently help out another team unless this is 8 man. Package the two of them for just one better upgrade to your starting lineup. This then opens a roster spot for you as we'll

It's 10-team...I have Sankey, was just attempting to value him ROS vs Ingram/Hillman; seriously leaning toward just hanging tough with him now. Davis got dropping by someone weeks ago and I had Donnell tearing the club up at that time and didn't look at him. But now that he's healthy, I'm pretty certain he's a far better option than Donnell

Unless some really good arguements show up in support of Ingram or Hillman, I believe I am at least no worse off just saving Sankey in hopes of continued and increased usage by the Titans. Hopefully he does produce some good numbers in next couple weeks to become trade bait w/ Davis for the next wave of multi-team bye weeks

So, really, all I'm left deciding is stay put w G Tate or move him for a wire p/u such as C Shorts or R Randle...but Tate's next 2 weeks sure are inviting, Megatron playing or not (NO and ATL)

Yep and that's why you don't drop Tate either. I would try and package Sankey and Tate together since it sounds like they're deep on your bench anyway if you want to cut them. Turn both of them into either a better rb or WR that could possibly start for you. I actually love Tate to if Calvin sits out against acts like a decoy

I would make moves to get R.Hillman, but it looks like B.Sankey will likely get the start again w/ S.Greene still questionable for this week. Anyone else you are considering dropping?

I would pass on M.Ingram as NO rush game will likely be by committee.

S.Ridley being out for the season opens the door slightly for S.Vereen, but much more so for B.Bolden / J.White.

I would rather have V.Davis than L.Donnell - both have the same bye week 8 coming up.

Completely agree with this. Hillman has looked better than ball, but who knows what happens when he comes back. Rbbc at best if you're a hillman owner. Sankey has way more upside in my opinion.

I'd also rather have vernon. Donnell and the Giants are way too inconsistent.

Help here?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428304-trade-advice-leveon-bell-witten-for-ellington-and-olsen/#entry3999343