[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate to lose the #1 WW, what to do........

Piranha-z

I have the #1 WW pick this week and not sure what to do with it. NON-PPR with a flex. Here is my team:

Foles/Brees

McCoy/Tate/Forsett/Spiller/Robinson

Marshall/Cooks/Garcon/Sanu/Floyd

Cameron/Olsen

Should I grab Randle and drop a WR out of this group? There's really nothing out there for RB's at all and I am happy with my TE's.

Or should I just stick with what I have?

Assuming you are in a larger league 10-14 team, McKinnon, Crowell, and Oliver are probably taken. Honestly I would try and hold on to your #1 WW and try and be the first one to get a huge pick-up, wouldn't waste a pick if the above three names were gone.

Which Floyd is that? If its the San Diego one (I think Malcolm), then I would make it an option. But Sanu should be doing fine. I would imagine Garcon will do a lot better once Cousins and the Redskins hit a mid-season stride. As for Cooks... I would wait after this week to make any big decisions for him. Saints just got off their bye week and Drew Brees hasn't been playing like he is supposed to. and dont drop marshall, no explanation needed.

This is my opinion, tread carefully with a #1 WW pick.

If you had to grab anyone. Randle if that doesnt work out then go with Andre Holmes..

If you want to go deeper, trying getting Cecil Shorts or Allen Robinson.