[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice - leveon bell, Witten for ellington and olsen

Joebirds55

My team is below...10 team ppr. I'm currently sitting in first with the most points scored. Looking ahead to some playoff matchups and it Arizona takes on seattle week 16.

I'd be giving up olsen and ellington for bell and witten.

Luck

murray

ellington

antonio brown

Michael floyd

gronk

current flex is sanu

Dawson

pats d

Sankey

spiller

vereen

colston

calvin johnson

olsen

I'm hesitant only because of olsen being such a great insurance policy for gronk. Witten has been garbage. Also not in love with two guys from the same squad, but brown is obviously a beast and bell has been awesome.

Also reluctant because why mess with what's not broken as I'm sitting at the top.

Before I'm asked, my first three picks were calvin murray brown. I traded sproles to the ellington owner early on. Was able to package delanie walker and bradshaw for gronk a few weeks back as well.

Thanks for the advice. I'll hang up and listen...will help in return.

LBell is a great back, but Ellington is on the better team. I typically like RBs from better teams. And I like Olsen better than Whitten.

You are winning the league...I would stand pat and wait a few weeks before making changes based on playoff matchups that you perceive as difficult here in week 6.

LBell is a great back, but Ellington is on the better team. I typically like RBs from better teams. And I like Olsen better than Whitten.

You are winning the league...I would stand pat and wait a few weeks before making changes based on playoff matchups that you perceive as difficult here in week 6.

Agree on olsen vs witten. One thing I was thinking was that if I did do this deal was that it could provide additional insurance to murray. My thinking is that if murray were to go down, Dallas may open up the passing attack giving witten more looks. Just an idea. And since I'm starting gronk olsen is somewhat expendable.

Firmly on the fence with this deal

Sad that I'm too late. Olsen is ahead of Witten for sure, but Bell is so much farther ahead of Ellington that I would have taken it for sure. You would have 2 top 10 running backs for the rest of the year, and the TE drop-off isn't that big.

EDIT: Just saw you are starting Gronk. ABSOLUTELY would have taken this then. The TE switch is pretty much useless, so all that's happening in this trade is an upgrade at RB. Imagine your team come playoff time with Bell instead of Ellington and Calvin at Flex. Sounds pretty good to me. Hope he let you have a little more time, because I'd take this in a heartbeat.

Edited by willswear3