[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup Delima

CrouchingPuma

Hey guys, so I have an issue with my starting lineup. I'm current 5-1 in a standard scoring league. But I don't have a clue how to set up my lineup this week. So here's who I have:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Shane Vereen, Antone Smith, Joique Bell, Isaiah Crowell, and Pierre Thomas

WR: Calvin Johnson, Andre Holmes, Brandon Marshall, and Mike Wallace

TE: Vernon Davis and Timothy Wright

K: Stephen Gostkowski

My question revolved around my running backs and flex position. I have too many options. Antone Smith has scored 5 touchdowns in 6 games, but he's playing g the Ravens which I don't consider a good matchup. Isaiah Crowell is inconsistent, but when he's good he's good. And he's playing Jacksonville. Shane Vereen isn't great, but with Stevan Ridley gone I expect more from him, but he's playing the Jets. Not a great matchup. Joique Bell should be better now that Reggie Bush is gone for a while, but I just don't know what to do. This next game for me is the most important I've had so far. I've always used Mike Wallace as my flex, but what do you guys think I should do? Feel free to comment on any position, but mostly I'm worried about runningbacks and flex. Thanks!