[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Value of handcuff

marc1212

I've got Gio Bernard, and Jeremy hill as a handcuff. I've been offered Reuben randle and pierre Thomas for Jeremy hill. Randle and Thomas would both start for me week 8 and 9, as jordy and marshall are out week 9, and my gore and Andre williams are out week 8. Is the trade good enought that it over comes the value.of the handcuff?

I wouldn't give up Hill just to get bye week fill-ins. Hill has a lot of value for Gio owners- It looked like Gio had a serious shoulder injury last week. Turned out it wasn't but you don't want to get caught without Hill if Gio goes down unless you have other great backup rb options.

I would do that trade. With Cruz going down Randle could see a huge jump. I personally rarely carry a handcuff at RB because if the star goes down they usually amount to nothing or become part of a timeshare at RB. If Gio would go down do you think Hill would outproduce what a proven guy like Pierre Thomas (in PPR) would give you, plus adding Randle. It depends on your depth at RB and if this is PPR league but I think you are adding depth in this trade.