[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you drop (if any)?

Piranha-z

I see someone dropped Ingram and was wondering if I should grab him. We start 3 WR and 2 RB and it's PPR (no flex)

My current backs are:

McCoy

Stacy

Oliver/Brown

My WR are:

Jeffery

Sanu

Quick

Wright

Mike Evans

LaFell

If I was to grab Ingram, who should I drop and why?

So even when Brown is back do you think Oliver will keep getting the ball? I worry about that side of it. Backs are so hard to come by in this league. That's why I thought I might be better off dropping a WR, but I am torn on who to drop. I have 6 WR's right now. Maybe a little overkill in that area?

yes, Oliver has been playing at a very high level and the collective thinking is he has without a doubt passed Brown, who doesn't have much talent to begin with, on the depth chart. Oliver should be a great player for the remainder of the year, especially with Mathews being slow to return.

You also would be replacing an RB with an RB so it's not like you are carrying less RBs on your team.

Edited by Bears777