[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More trade advice needed

Finn5033

10 team .5pt ppr league. Pretty stacked at recevier but need RB help. We start 3 WR/TE spots and no flex.

Current Starting Roster

Peyton Manning

Demarco Murray

Frank Gore

Julio jones

Jeremy Maclin

Brandon Marshall

Bench players

Ryan Mathews

Desean Jackson

Greg Olsen

J. Stewart

Crowell

Hyde

Randle

I am thinking of trying to trade Desean Jackson for Mckinnon. Do you think this is too much to give for Mckinnon? Stewart is the clear cut starter for Carolina right now but c'mon its Carolina. Gore has done nothing so I am trying to get by for now and hoping Mathews does something when he gets back. I am always close to last on the waiver wire and miss out on all the good pick-ups.

Edited by Finn5033

You could trade Djax for McKinnon and might have a decent chance of success with that trade. You might consider offering Maclin/Marshall for a better quality RB to be a solid RB #2. Maybe package Maclin/Marshall + Gore for a solid RB1/high RB2.

Or you could offer a straight-up trade of Julio for someone like Foster or Charles?

You have a lot of options with your depth at WR, and since you have no flex and 3 WR slots, you can afford to give up Gore as part of the trade to gain a solid RB1 to back up Murray. I would be a little gutsy and go big.

Edited by MikeFL25

You could trade Djax for McKinnon and might have a decent chance of success with that trade. You might consider offering Maclin/Marshall for a better quality RB to be a solid RB #2. Maybe package Maclin/Marshall + Gore for a solid RB1/high RB2.

Or you could offer a straight-up trade of Julio for someone like Foster or Charles?

You have a lot of options with your depth at WR, and since you have no flex and 3 WR slots, you can afford to give up Gore as part of the trade to gain a solid RB1 to back up Murray. I would be a little gutsy and go big.

Not a bad idea. This is a very competitive league, we can trade draft picks so guys usually ask way too much to give up good players. I'll have to dig a little deeper. I'm 5-2 and should be 6-2 after this week and pretty much a lock to make the playoffs. But there are 2 teams that are better than me and are the only teams i've lost to so far. I'll need to do something if I want to beat them.

Edited by Finn5033

Whatever you do just don't sell yourself short. Offering a package like Marshall + Gore or Julio + Gore is a big trade, if you want to throw in a draft pick with a Maclin + Gore trade that would be good too if it means getting someone like Charles, Foster, Forte, etc. But if they counter-offer with something insane like Julio+Marshall+2 draft picks then play hardball and continue to shop around.

Whatever you do just don't sell yourself short. Offering a package like Marshall + Gore or Julio + Gore is a big trade, if you want to throw in a draft pick with a Maclin + Gore trade that would be good too if it means getting someone like Charles, Foster, Forte, etc. But if they counter-offer with something insane like Julio+Marshall+2 draft picks then play hardball and continue to shop around.

There is a guy at 2-5 in my division that has really good team just bad luck so far. He has Gio, McCoy and L. Miller on the bench. He could use a 3rd WR. I am going to see if he will take D. Jax for Miller. He won't need to compete with me to make the Playoffs just the guy in between us. Maybe he'll do it

Edited by Finn5033

That would be a good trade for you. If he accepts it I would go for it, Miller is no slouch and is a very competent RB2.

If you wanted to get a little more adventurous in the event that he counter-offers or rejects your offer, you could offer a trade like Maclin+Gore for Gio, or something along those lines.

If you are in a trade scenario where its a 2-for-1 or 3-for-1, remember that Gore adds great value to your trade offer. In a league where you can only start 2 RBs with no flex, keeping Gore really doesn't do much for you. Murray has already had his bye week as have most other players. Even if you land someone like Foster who has a week 10 bye, you could always pick up someone off waivers for a week to fill in. It also gives the other owner more incentive to part with one of their better RBs.

That would be a good trade for you. If he accepts it I would go for it, Miller is no slouch and is a very competent RB2.

If you wanted to get a little more adventurous in the event that he counter-offers or rejects your offer, you could offer a trade like Maclin+Gore for Gio, or something along those lines.

If you are in a trade scenario where its a 2-for-1 or 3-for-1, remember that Gore adds great value to your trade offer. In a league where you can only start 2 RBs with no flex, keeping Gore really doesn't do much for you. Murray has already had his bye week as have most other players. Even if you land someone like Foster who has a week 10 bye, you could always pick up someone off waivers for a week to fill in. It also gives the other owner more incentive to part with one of their better RBs.

Ya I would have no problem including Gore in any deal.

Well the guy who had Miller wants to hold onto him and I expected that. The guy who I offered D. Jax for McKinnon accepted it and I'm good with that for now. D. Jax rides my bench and being a Vikes fan I really like what I've seen from Mckinnon. If it doesn't pan out with him I'll have to get more aggressive. Thanks for taking the time to comment