[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vote Now! M.Ingram or Ben Tate?

djryan21

I actually own both in the only league I'm in this year. It's a tough call.

I ended up choosing Tate over Ingram because the Browns love to run the ball, especially in the red zone, and the Raiders have been terrible vs. the run.

But the negatives: Pro Bowl center and one of the best rush blockers in the NFL Alex Mack got hurt a couple weeks ago and since then the Browns run game has been bad and they've allowed more sacks. I can only hope it was a problem adjusting to moving their left guard to center and having to replace their guard.

And of course there's Crowell and West lurking to take carries.

I like Ingram too and wanted to play him. No Robinson and no Thomas should mean more production out of Ingram. And before Ingram got hurt he was getting a lot of goal line use and was productive in his limited snaps. The Saints as a team are 2nd in yards per rush also. But we all know how unreliable Ingram has been. There's a good chance the Saints 2nd ranked offense geta near the end zone and uses Ingram vs. a weak Packers run defense.

So I choose Tate but it's a tough call.

Taztm said it best as there is a razor thin margin between the two. Based on the fantasy football tool I reference, I am going with Tate as well. While the Browns offense isn't as good as the Saints, Tate is getting a much bigger share of his team's yardage. The Browns have been up and down this year but have a chance to get a lead early and run out the clock.

The experts have this one being very close, but I think Tate gets more touches and more red zone opportunities.