[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Trade Advice

arielk31

I can make two trades but am not focused on which one is better, rather than if they are fair or not.

The guy is interested in a TE now that both of his went down with injury.

First Trade offer:

Trade away: Jimmy Graham

Receive: Jeremy Maclin

Second Trade Offer:

Trade away: Jimmy Graham, Garcon, Kaepernick

Receive: Antonio Brown, Cam Newton

Team is in my sig

I don't think either is horribly unfair, although I'd personally want more for Graham than just Maclin. The 2nd trade, to me, would be more fair by removing Garcon. Jimmy Graham is better (he's healthy, and as a TE he's more rare with his production) than Brown, although it's close, and Cam is better than kaepernick, so it's somewhat balanced

• Like 1

I agree, Graham and Kaep for Newton and Brown is better, I'd throw in Hunter before Garcon if I had to sweeten the pot. I think NO has a chance to make the playoffs and Graham will have to be more involved to do that, it's obvious.. with the emergence of Cooks kind of taking the short passes perhaps Graham starts playing up to the potential we all expect and know he can do. This is the midway point we could see NO turn it on possibly lots of teams do.. despite his injury and health a less than 100% Jimmy Graham is still much better than Kelce at this point. A.Brown deal I'm ok with... and if it took getting it done by having to thrown in Garcon I guess I'd still do it. Brown is an absolute beast, his low for catches is 5 and he's only gone under 90 yards receiving once (84) that sh!ts cray!