[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Take a long shot with Bowe this week?

Fig19

12 Team .5PPR League

So I'm currently 5-3, but I'm in a big hole this week with Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, and Matty Ice on byes and Jennings still hurt.

This means I will have to play Dez Bryant and Doug Baldwin as my WRs and Ahmad Bradshaw and Andre Williams as my RBs with Jimmy Graham at TE.

For my flex I can either roll with Doug Martin :(, Lorenzo Taliaferro, or I can go to the waiver wire for LaFell, but I am crazy for possibly taking a flyer on Dwayne Bowe this week? I know he's been nothing special, but strictly match up wise, he's playing the Jets god awful pass defense and maybe I could get lucky. I figure I'm in the hole this week anyway, so might as well swing for the fences.

Thoughts please!

Edited by Fig19

LaFell for sure.. The Brady Gronk thing with LaFell deeper outside routes is working very well.. relying on A.Smith and Andy Reid will give you diarrhea, that KC team is Charles and Davis with a sprinkle of Kelce, its nice to look smart if you hit on Bowe but come on LaFell is playing really well on a very good offense (he's cracked the top 20 receiving .5 ppr).. if you want 10 points Bowe's your guy.