[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to drop?

Thedeadcleric

I have week 10 bye trouble coming up. Which RB do I drop to pick up a WR. League starts 2WR/2RB/1 W/R/T. Think I need to hand on to Robinson as he has RB/WR eligibility in my league.

RBs - LeSean McCoy, Gio Bernard, Branden Oliver (bye), Jerick McKinnon, Ahmad Bradshaw (bye), Denard Robinson

WRs - Jordy Nelson, DeSean Jackson (bye), Keenan Allen (bye)

You could easily at least trade one of those backs especially to someone you're not playing that week. Plenty of teams would like a decent rb fill in for a WR on their team that would at least be better than anything on the waiver

No one in my league trades with me anymore. I pulled off a couple of blockbusters for me 2 years back and now no one trusts me!

Edited by Thedeadcleric

I'm a team personally that would take one or two of your RBs for one of my 6wrs. I have sanders as my only starter and the rest are wr2/3 that I have to decide on every week. Because of byes I have one rb right now. RBs are much more rare and valuable compared to WRs you could get a decent wr2 for some of those backs I think