[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wide reciever pick up

Basket018

Patterson son! all good legit options, I'm back in with rip Cord Patterson. I like Odell and Lafell but I'm thinking risk/reward of the play maker on the list Patterson.

safer is Robinson because of the amount of targets compared to the others.. just with all those targets not a ton of yards in comparison Lafell on 49 targets has 461 yards (30 catches, same as the Fitz), Allen on the other hand has 63 targets only 39 catches and 453 yards... but he's been pretty good the last couple of weeks I'd be ok with him if he wasn't against that cincy defense.

Edited by robotpimp

Haha! If you want upside (which you probably do with Megatron and DT locked in going forward) drop Randle, Holmes and Fitz for LaFell, OBJ and Patterson! Seriously though, in your situation I'd drop Randle (who'll be playing in the slot more for an iffy offence) and Holmes for LaFell and Patterson.

Haha! If you want upside (which you probably do with Megatron and DT locked in going forward) drop Randle, Holmes and Fitz for LaFell, OBJ and Patterson! Seriously though, in your situation I'd drop Randle (who'll be playing in the slot more for an iffy offence) and Holmes for LaFell and Patterson.

I like your style! Patterson is a liability on the MN limited offensive pass team when it comes to volume catches but big play potential is there... but I think Rudolph will come back and MN will be more balanced that Norv offense revolves around the TE position and a RB that can run and catch..it opens up that deep ball, just like the Pats with a healthy Gronk and Lafell or DT and JT in DEN or SDC with Gates (Royal/Keenan).. its a weird pattern with all the guys listed although it's more of a trend than a mirage... maybe I'm crazy. Edited by robotpimp