[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Hillman for Foles?

JustinH

His Nick Foles for my Ronnie Hillman. What say ye? My inclination is no, but at the least I'll need to pick up a QB in 2 weeks when Romo has a bye. And if his back injury is significant, I'll need one sooner.

I'm in a standard scoring 12-team league. I've dropped from 2nd to 4th, losing two in a row (now at 5-3). The dude offering the trade is in 3rd. His note was to the effect of me needing some security at QB and him needing a "living breathing human" at RB. Thoughts?

My team

QB: Romo

WRs: Jordy Nelson, Rueben Randle, Keenan Allen, Michael Floyd, Doug Baldwin, Josh Gordon

RBs: Forte, Bernard, Hillman, Ben Tate, Isaiah Crowell

TE: Ertz

K: Gostkowski

His team

QBs: Brees, Foles

WRs: Edelman, Maclin, Mike Wallace, Sanu, Brandin Cooks, Denard Robinson

RBs: Lacy, Denard Robinson

TEs: Donnell, Vernon Davis

K: Justin Tucker

I don't think I would make that trade. I may try to liven the pot by extending the trade, but, that just seems to much to bear for me. Streaming a QB would almost be better depending on who is left. Foles has been consistent, but it's been mediocre.

Is there another player on his roster, that if bundled with Foles, would be enough to get you to accept an offer?