[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice badly***

Poma1441

My Team

Rivers

Oliver

Mckinnon

F jax

Sims

Ball

tate

D Jax

Gordon

Bryant

Allen

J Thomas

Eagles

Ari kicker

My reb depth is terrible, Oliver might be taking the backseat soon, Jax is out. Ball is...well idk what he is or what he will do.

I was offered Ingram and hillman for Thomas, 10 team league standard scoring.

4th place is tied between 3 of us and only 4 make the playoffs....please help.

I wouldnt do it. Both ingram and Hillman will lose touches when ball, thomas, and robinson all come back. Also, Elite TE's are just so valuable

I also need some advice. Who to start this week. Denard Robinson or Odell Beckham?

I would make that trade. Thomas is inconsistent, yes he has had big weeks but look at the last 2 weeks. Ingram and Hillman combined are going to give you more points weekly than Thomas will by himself. I think Hillman will still be the lead back there when Ball comes back. He has been way more productive than Ball was. Ingram was putting up nice numbers before he got hurt with Thomas and Kiry playing. I think this is a good trade for you. You are getting 2 starters to replace one. You make this trade and both of the RB's go right into your starting line-up over Oliver and Mckinnon

Edited by Finn5033

I would make that trade. Thomas is inconsistent, yes he has had big weeks but look at the last 2 weeks. Ingram and Hillman combined are going to give you more points weekly than Thomas will by himself. I think Hillman will still be the lead back there when Ball comes back. He has been way more productive than Ball was. Ingram was putting up nice numbers before he got hurt with Thomas and Kiry playing. I think this is a good trade for you. You are getting 2 starters to replace one. Thomas hasn't done anything the last 2 weeks.

Plus if I can land Witten or Olsen I will be set.

Plus if I can land Witten or Olsen I will be set.

I would go Olsen if you have a choice. The Redskins showed a weakness in blitzing Romo last week. Witten has already done more blocking than in the past, I think it will be even worse now. If they don't keep him in to block Romo he is going to get hurt badly

Edited by Finn5033