[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One more trade and I'm done

Team is not up to date in the signature!! I have been trading like crazy the past two weeks, trying to get back in contention and set up keepers... As go now I like my team but a little shaky at RB...My rb's now are Gio, Tate, Hillman, Ball, and Sims... Wr are AJ Green, Hilton, Maclin, Baldwin, and LaFell....I don't trust the Browns o-line and Tates health ROS...the team with Ellington is very slim at WR could I package Tate and Baldwin/LaFell to land Ellington?

you can try but I would laugh at that and hit decline. Your going to have to give him something better than that for Ellington. Send him a message and let him know you are interested in Ellington Tell him who you are willing to trade and see if he is interested

My Lineup barring any injuries would look like this:

QB: Stafford

QB: Foles

RB: Tate

RB: Gio

WR: Green

WR: Hilton

Flex: Maclin

TE: Olsen

D/ST: Bills

Kicker: Prater

Bench: LaFell, RG3, Hillman, Ball, Sims, Baldwin

Or is that solid enough to move forward...7th place 10 man league just barely out of the playoffs as of today..

you can try but I would laugh at that and hit decline. Your going to have to give him something better than that for Ellington. Send him a message and let him know you are interested in Ellington Tell him who you are willing to trade and see if he is interested

That's what I was worried about Finn....Just saw his lack of WR but those two wouldn't help much...I think I may be alright if Tate and Gio stay healthy..my WR core looks nice tho..

Just been reading reports he may return this week...although I'd hope Hillman has done enough to be the feature back..yeah I'll roll ROS with Hillman cause I really don't wanna part with Hilton, Green, or Maclin..just hope Tate turns it around cause the coaching staff plans on feeding him the ball...