[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need roster help

Helpmeout

I'm in a ten team standard scoring keeper league and I'm currently 5-3 and in third but in my opinion three of my wins came from a very low scoring week for my opponent and I don't have much confidence in my roster moving forward.

QBs: Rodgers Wilson

RBs: Lynch Bradshaw Sproles

WRs: Sanders Garçon White ODB Evans Harvin

TEs: Reed Kelce

K: Viniateri

DEF: Houston

Any suggestions regarding trade targets or some WW adds or even players not worth holding onto would be appreciated...Please Help!!

Just looking at your roster, you might try to trade away some of your qb or wr depth to upgrade to a megastar. Something like Wilson and Sanders for a WR upgrade, or packaging some mixture of qb/rb/wr for upgrade.

If it was me I would try to cut the fat and get a hold of some stars to anchor your team at wr or rb.

It's okay. By "fat" I'm saying you have too many qbs and wrs - I would say trade any of them for an upgrade...Rodgers or Wilson is a fine qb1 so trade one of them for an upgrade. Same with your wrs...trade some away to upgrade somewhere else. If you are looking for for a ranking of the players on your team I would say you've listed them on your roster in the order I agree with.

I don't know anyone else in your leagues needs/wants so I can't recommend any specific trades but find someone who needs a qb and trade them one of yours...same with wrs.

I would need to know the specifics of the other teams in your league but for you team, I think you should be looking to cut that fat and get some marquee players.

A lot of the marquee players have made there way onto the top two teams in the league so that may be difficult....I'm thinking maybe aim for Alshon Jeffrey the QBs on his team are tannehill and cutler...what could I offer up to get him? Not to mention he's kind of deep at wr

I think the Alshon guy sounds like a great target, try tossing out Russell and White for Alshon and see how he reacts then move on from there. I don't think I would do Rodgers with a wr for Alshon, but maybe Pierre or white with Russell. Who else does he have on his team?

Hope that helps, I'm always happy to talk trades!

Alshon is definitely the guy to target IMO, and I feel like you should he able to get him without throwing in a te. I think ertz is bad, but I'm not sure of he will feel either of yours are a huge upgrade. Does anyone else in the league have a struggling qb?

Stafford owner might be wanting to upgrade as well if he's been fed up with his performances without Mega...I would also consider trading Rodgers with a rb or wr for a top 5 option - I would feel fine running with Wilson ROS.