[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wes welker

I have had faith in him since I drafted him in my 12 team ppr league. I held on to him till his suspension was over he got 9 points, had the bye came back got 9 points. Ever since then he has gotten next to nothing in production. The one TD if you watched it was a defensive fluke. When the defenders are mixed up on who they defend and he ran free for his only touchdown and biggest yardage play. Last night they seemed to attempt to get him involved and he had some drops, even on the big hit. He is obviously the 4th or less option now. He doesn't create that separation like he used to.

Is it time to cut ties with Welker and start gambling on free agent receivers? Would you drop him for these guys? They would start this week, week 10 is my worst bye week. Team is in sig.

Harry Douglas @ TB

Kenny Britt @ Ari

Tavon Austin @ Ari

Jordan Matthews vs Car

John Brown vs Stl

Kenny Stills vs SF

Stevie Johnson @ NO

Devin Hester @ TB

and ever browns receiver besides hawkins

I personally like Harry Douglas this week and forward, he is used a lot. I just have Roddy white too so I would have them both starting @ TB which is nice but not going forward. Douglas hurt his foot after 2-2 and a td in the last game against TB and just came back last week and white has been falling off, tons of targets little catches. There are other potential but no one is consistently better then other. Matthews maybe with sanchez. I feel like he got like 4 catches as soon as sanchez came in even a td.

I would rule out the browns WRs, Tavon Austin, Stevie Johnson, and Hester. You can't trust those guys to produce even against good matchups. I would rather keep welker than add those guys. However adding one of the other players wouldn't be a terrible idea. It's hard to cut welker but it may be time too.

I'm leaning more towards brown or Britt. Both are getting a good amount of looks and have great td potential

hawkins became available after i posted this and dropped welker for him. This week coming up and the future is better with hawkins being a number 2 when gordon returns. As long as his leg is not injured. Him and welker are both injured this week and i really cant trust welker as much as hawkins. hawkins simply will get more opportunities.