[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough time trading away McCoy

soconnell415

Hi.

I'm in a 12 PPR league and I need a QB. I have McCoy and been thinking of trading him for a while now.

QB Alex Smith

RB LeSean McCoy

RB Gio Bernard

RB Rashad Jennings

RB Ryan Matthews

WR Julio Jones

WR Kelvin Benjamin

WR Rueben Randle

TE Greg Olsen

D/ST Lions

I would trade McCoy and Julio and I would get Aaron Rodgers with either VJax, Doug Baldwin, Knile Davis or Taliaferro. Personally I'm stuck between VJax and Baldwin.

Wow, tough because you're so weak at QB, all your other RBs are hurt, and McCoy and Julio have not been performing, but I would not do this.

In PPR, QBs aren't as important as they are in other leagues, so Aaron Rodgers for either McCoy or Julio might [might!] even out. You're selling both at their lowest for a QB who was grabbing his hamstring at the end of the game last week.

No way.

I drafted QB late this year. I originally drafted RGIII, that was a mistake. Then i rode with Andy Dalton for a while and then I picked up Romo but dropped him last week in favor of Smith's matchup. If Romo plays this week again, I'll pick him up but then I have to deal with his bye. I'm 3-6 and in danger of falling into our Sacko bowl so I'd like to get a win here in the next few weeks. lol

and QB's in our league get 6 points per TD instead of 4. I know weird right?

Ok, you just wasted everyone's time. In a 6pt passing TD league everything's different.

Put it all in the first post.

Everything I said doesn't matter, because I didn't know it was 6pt passing TDs.

I might do this trade now, but I don't care enough to go through your posts to figure out what you were talking about before I knew it was 6-pt passing TDs.

Put everything upfront. Read the instructions.