[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Horrible options but this is it.....

2 qb league....Foles owner....RG3 was my backup on bye this week....I have Stafford in the QB1 slot and here are my ww options at qb brace yourselves:

Vick vs Pittsburgh

Glennon vs Atlanta

Mettenberger @ Baltimore

Bortles (in London) vs Dallas

I missed Sanchez on waivers so there it is, that stellar group of qbs are my options this week...

I liked Vick last year and he's a duel threat which is always a plus in fantasy but he is unproven this year, turnover proned, ankle issues,and facing a blitzy Steelers defense..

Glennon has surprisingly been a decent fantasy play most weeks and facing a nice matchup....has good receivers and usually playing catchup slinging the ball around but he also likes to throw picks....

I have played Bortles once this year and got burnt...that o-line is horrendous in Jax....but he usually is slinging it around cause the jags are playing from behind, once again big yardage potential but turnovers, turnovers, turnovers..

And finally Mettenberger....Talented gunslinging rookie on a bad team...Not a bad showing in his first start, just shy of 300 yards..but against a solid Ravens defense in Baltimore I can't risk playing him, right??

Obviously not Glennon, since he has been benched as of yesterday for McCown.... somehow. :-\

Those options are horrendous, and out of them I would pick Bortles against Dallas.

I'd go with Evans, even with the return of McCown, Evans has pretty much taken over as their main WR

I love ODB (I have him and Evans, and Sims), but Seattle gives up the fewest fantasy points to WRs

Bryant is tempting, but I'd want to roll with someone who's going to get throws, and Atlanta can't defend (Evans)

I love Sims, but i'm not starting him at my flex because I want to see 1) how he does, and 2) how they use him.

I say Evans, but I couldn't begrudge you for going with Bryant

I'm in the same boat as you but in addition to the first 4 options I also have a few others:

Vick vs Pittsburgh

McCown vs Atlanta

Mettenberger @ Baltimore

Bortles (in London) vs Dallas

Carr vs Denver

Hoyer @ Cin

Davis @ Az

Anybody have a strong feeling about which of the bottom of the barrel QBs listed will rise above the rest?

Personally I was leaning towards Vick or McCown but they all seem like a roll of the dice as of now...