[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopped off the McKinnon train for Fred Jackson - Did I make the right choice?

UniqueCopy

Agree, Fred Jackson will be the #1 RB once he returns, and while I love (and have) McKinnon, he just doesn't get goalline touches (F you Asiata!!!! lol) and AP is coming back at some point; even the team said they'd be willing to take him back.

• Like 2

Agree, Fred Jackson will be the #1 RB once he returns, and while I love (and have) McKinnon, he just doesn't get goalline touches (F you Asiata!!!! lol) and AP is coming back at some point; even the team said they'd be willing to take him back.

Jackson is pushing his team to practice as quickly as of today, he wants back in.

He doesnt look like that at all Ball played Cards Seahawks stout defenses ETC, Ronnie hillman woudl be trash on falcons and he doesnt run better than ball

Hillman produced on Arizona decently for 15 carries. I guess it;s a waiting game to see what happens, I just dropped Ball for AP.

As I've said. Hillman is no safe bet to keep the starting job. He's fumble and injury prone as is ball. However ball is they goaline and between the tackles runner. He's also their pass protection RB. Manning throws a lot obviously and they want to protect him. Ball will play probably the same as hillman. Then once the broncos get the lead as they pretty much always do, they'll run the ball and they want consistent clock burning. They'll look to ball a lot more when going with the safer plays

As I've said. Hillman is no safe bet to keep the starting job. He's fumble and injury prone as is ball. However ball is they goaline and between the tackles runner. He's also their pass protection RB. Manning throws a lot obviously and they want to protect him. Ball will play probably the same as hillman. Then once the broncos get the lead as they pretty much always do, they'll run the ball and they want consistent clock burning. They'll look to ball a lot more when going with the safer plays

:tup: ding ding ding