[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade involving Bernard and McCoy, Need Some Advice!

jgu3vara

So to start, here's the trade:

I give: Bernard & Dez

I get: McCoy, Decker and Ivory

And here's the situation:

I am currently in 8th place out of 10 in a standard league that is super competitive. The difference between making the playoffs and not will be decided by total points scored at the end of the season. The guy I'm trading with is in dead last but only 1 win behind me and 3 others.

My Team:

QB - Brady

RB - Lynch

RB - Bernard

WR - Dez

WR - Sanu

WR - Beckham, Jr

TE - Allen

FLEX - Martavis Bryant

BN - Keenan Allen

BN - Matt Ryan

BN - Vernon Davis

BN - Fred Jackson

BN - Darren Sproles

The more I think about it, the more I like it. I'm wondering if it's me getting the shakes about Gio staying healthy and losing carries to Hill. I don't want to let go of Dez, but I feel the young WRs that I have could make up the difference. I just figure that McCoy has GOT to start producing at some point right?

And just FYI, here's his team:

Rodgers, Decker, Fitzgerald, Nelson, Forsett, McCoy, Donnell, Terrance West, Ivory, Cooks, Rivers, Cameron, Vick, Blue

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Edited by jgu3vara

I personally don't like it. Getting McCoy could be a step up from Gio depending on his future performance, but it probably wont be that big of an upgrade. And I'd rather have Dez than Decker any day of the week. With Lynch and Bernard/McCoy in your lineup, would you ever even start Ivory? Even at flex you have other options like Sanu, Bryant, etc, Just something to think about.

If you go for it that's fine, I don't think you would be killing yourself by taking it. I'm just a believer in keeping your high-profile players.

Edited by MikeFL25