[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How is this possible?

FastSteve

8 team PPR non keeper

Pass TD are 4, all other 6. Every 5 receptions are 3

Starting lineup

QB=2 RB=2 WR=2 WR/TE flex=1 TE=1 K=2 D/ST=2 bench=5

12 starters & 5 bench

What would you say if I told you I drafted

Peyton Manning, Arian Foster, Demaryius Thomas, Alshon Jeffery, TY Hilton(dropped him but grabbed him back), Martellus Bennett, KC & SF D/ST (remember 2 starters so 16 drafted) & have had Forsett since Oct 1st.

I also drafted & still on my team- Collin Kaepernick, Eddie Lacy & Phil Dawson.

I have added

Dwayne Allen- OCT 8TH, BAL D/ST-Oct 22nd, Mohamed Sanu-Oct 29th, RG3-Oct 29th & Caleb Strugis Nov 5th, today

And then told you I am freaking 2-7! Yes freaking 2-7! I cant win a damn game to save my life! I have a top 3 QB, two top 10 RB, two top 5 WR, two top 10 TE & now have two top 10 D/ST & I can't freaking win a damn game!

Twice in a three week period, I have been the second highest scoring team only to end up playing the highest scoring team of the week. 145 is a pretty solid score in this league that should give you a 50-50 chance to win. I score 195, so my opponent goes off the hook & scores 223! I am the most scored upon team in the league. The next closest team is 70 points less than me or an avg of about 7.8 points less per game scored upon them! That is just about two QB TD's a week less scored against them.

I thought with the team I drafted I would have a chance at the championship this year. Instead while being the third highest scoring team I am fighting just to make the playoffs as I am sitting in last place now! Even as the third highest scoring team, points against me has outscored my points total by 91 points or avg of about 10 points per week. Talk about some crappy luck!

LOL. Sorry to hear that.

I'm 7-2 and put up the most points in my 12 team league and had the fewest points against.

Low blow bro. Poor guy is down on his luck and you thought you'd kick him for fun? We've all been in his position before.

FastSteve, hang in there. You have great players on your roster, in an 8-team league try doing some work on the waiver wire and just hold on. You have good matchups coming up for your players in the 6 game stretch to end the season, if nothing else you can play a serious spoiler to some of the teams on the cusp of the playoffs.