[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please give thoughts...

taknuout91

Come to conclusion if you don't have gronk/Graham/or J.thomas and maybe Greg Olsen if you don't have one of these TE you really haven't seen much consistency at TE this year. Right now I've been playing jordan reed/O.Daniels week to week. I'm sure at this point no one's going to give up those TE. question I have is who is a good consistent I should try to go after? PPR LEAGUE. Roll with reed rest of year or go after a gates/donnell/Delanie walker/kelce/d.allen or anyone else I haven't mentioned. Who would you want rest of year? Thx all

Come to conclusion if you don't have gronk/Graham/or J.thomas and maybe Greg Olsen if you don't have one of these TE you really haven't seen much consistency at TE this year. Right now I've been playing jordan reed/O.Daniels week to week. I'm sure at this point no one's going to give up those TE. question I have is who is a good consistent I should try to go after? PPR LEAGUE. Roll with reed rest of year or go after a gates/donnell/Delanie walker/kelce/d.allen or anyone else I haven't mentioned. Who would you want rest of year? Thx all

I would go with D. Allen or maybe even Donnell now that he's being somewhat consistent.

I'm actually considering trading Graham away before the deadline. To get a solid running back or wr for the playoffs.

If the offer is right I'm sure you could get Graham or gronk. Depends on yours a d his needs

I also have reed as my back up and could be possibly going week to week on matchups

I like gates, allen, donnell and a far fourth walker. you have the players to get anyone of those. but if someone is desperate that has graham, Thomas, olsen, gronk ... you could make two trades ... trade for a upgrade at te and then use that upgrade with another of your better trade baits to get one of those top 4 te.