[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Team?!

chiefswarpath

Hate to be "that guy" who asks you to rate his team but in a 12 team PPR I am feeling good right now to win in a big money league. (Last years winner took home almost 3Gs) I have declined a few early trades and have been lucky imo on WW grabs.

QB:

Tom Brady (ww claim wk 4!!)

Matt Stafford

RB:

Jamaal Charles

LeVeon Bell

Andre Ellington

Tre Mason

Bishop Sankey

WR:

Jeremy Maclin

Roddy White

Brandin Cooks

Martavis Bryant

Josh Gordon (Dropped wk 6 by the guy who drafted him, and I pounced on it)

TE:

Larry Donnell (Drafted Pitta and have been starting WW guys since but I like him moving forward)

K:

Brandon McManus

DST:

Matchup most wks

Enticing. I like it! To compare real fast. I am 7-2 currently. Highest points in my league and also second highest in points against.

My team is:

Current quarterbacks- Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer (only picked up for the bye week this week.)

quarterback draft picks were- Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Johnny Manziel (I was willing to take the risk)

Current Running Backs- Andre Ellington, Ronnie Hillman, Denard Robinson, Jamaal Charles

RB draft picks were- Zac Stacy, C.J. Spiller, Doug Martin, Ryan Mathews, Knowshon Moreno. Ellington was an early pick up who happened to work out incredibly well, Hillman I picked up last week off of WW when previous league owner dropped due to thinking Monte Ball was coming back, so I lucked out there. Robinson was a WW pick up last week, and Jamaal Charles was given to me today in a trade.

Current Wide Receivers- Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Deandre Hopkins, Josh Gordon, Brandon LaFell.

WR draft picks- Calvin Johnson, Torrey Smith, Percy Harvin, Randall Cobb, Cecil Shorts. I dropped Smith in week 2 or 3, I traded Harvin away the week he was traded, Shorts was dropped early in the season as well.

Tight End- Julius Thomas

Kicker- Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST- streaming week to week. Currently using Broncos D/ST this week.

As one can tell, I have made a lot of changes over the course of the season so far, but overall I am very content. I would love a rate too, anywhere I may be struggling?

As far as the original posters team goes, I am jealous of Maclin and Bell. lol