[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious RB Issues...WDIS?

Fig19

12 Team .5PPR League

I have Ahmad Bradshaw on a bye and Rashad Jennings still hurt so I'm getting killed at RB. I have to start 2 of the following:

Andre Williams

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Bishop Sankey

Carlos Hyde

Someone dropped Rainey and I put a claim in for him, but I don't have any FAAB left so I doubt I'll get him. If I do he will obviously start with one of the above.

Right now I'm thinking Taliaferro and Sankey. I think Williams is going to lose a lot of touches to Hillis because he's better in the pass game and they will be playing from behind.

Thanks!

So I have Watkins at my flex but it's not looking good for him. Lafell is on a bye. So if Watkins can't go, should I roll with Andre Williams at Flex or drop him and pick up Baldwin or Davante Adams? I'm thinking Baldwin

Hopefully Matty Ice, Calvin, Dez, and Graham save the day for me!

Agree, Taliaferro and Sankey, and I would drop drop williams for Adams. I'm starting Adams over ODB this weekend because of the matchup