[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadet still a sleeper start?

Blasto95

Hurting at rb bad. Vereen on bye so I'm currently starting tre mason and Darren sproles

Would cadet be a better start than either of them?

Ingram is apparently questionable however I doubt he goes inactive. But Robinson and Thomas are still out. Against a tough run d and Ingram being used heavily and also banged up, I think cadet see more touches.

It's also a .5 Ppr league so I'm pretty confident he wouldn't put up a complete dud

Just scavenged the waiver wire and I found Charlie sims still there. Grabbed him. Would It be better now to risk a start with him over mason or sproles? I at least like his potential more than cadet so I jumped on him

There is also on the waivers

Stewart/Williams

Theo riddick

And Bryce brown

Edited by Blasto95

ohmygosh no, start Mason or Sproles over Sims. I LOVE Sims' potential, but don't start him when you've got a starting RB on your team (Mason) and someone else who, given the right opportunity, is proven to score points (Sproles)