[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it about that time?

chrism45

I wouldn't drop anyone, although I would be tempted to drop Gore for Fred Jackson. Jackson's the only one I'd want to pick up.

Concerning Gore:

The "sense" around the 49ers is that Frank Gore will "suddenly" be remembered for Sunday's game at New Orleans.

Gore hasn't scored a rushing touchdown since Week 2 and is averaging just 13.0 carries per game across his last three. The problem is the 31-year-old hasn't been very effective (2.74 YPC over the last three games) and the 49ers could very well find themselves trailing in the Superdome, where the Saints are a 5.5 point favorite. Just because the coaches want to feature Gore doesn't mean they'll do it successfully, leaving him as a low-upside flex play only. The Saints have a top-10 run defense.

He is, but he also has a penchant for getting injured... I hate players like that and do my best not to have anything to do with them

I would. If he still doesn't get carries, then drop him for whomever, especially with the 9ers coming out and saying they want to get him touches, if they still don't then it's over