[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is a REAL trade i need ADVICE on Emmanuel for Adrian

InTomWeTrust

You still have to prepare for injuries, and as much talent Aj and alshon have, they haven't been producing on the field. Some weeks it will be smart to sit alshon and then you're going into your weak bench. FJax will be your starting rb over bell/ball/Sankey. Bell is in a rbbc, ball could also be in one and not only has to fight off Hillman when he's back but now also Anderson. And Sankey hasn't produced in his carries but at least is still getting them. I wouldn't trust any of those guys unless playing the jags and FJax is against like the lions

Ball doesnt have to fight Hillman off another 3 weeks

Brandin Cooks isnt a good eough 4th WR?

Ball still hasn't even played yet. Hillman is a question mark. The coach says he day to day. Doubt he plays this week but next is very possible and I doubt he's out for 3 or more. Anderson was great this week and they won't just sit him and give him less touches than ball who hasn't seen the field yet.

Cooks isn't a bad 4th WR I just personally don't trust him and know some people love him so you could easily get some good trade value for him + rb depth

They will give him a chance no doubt. But the first week he comes back is taking a shot in the dark. Look at sims who just came back. He stood on the sideline for the first week and saw a 50/50 split the next and it's still not clear. to say ball comes back even the first two weeks and out touches Anderson is very unlikely. For all the talent ball has, he hasn't showed it on the field. I think if they were that excited about ball coming back they would've rushed it a little more. But hillman played great in his absence and Anderson did just as well

They will give him a chance no doubt. But the first week he comes back is taking a shot in the dark. Look at sims who just came back. He stood on the sideline for the first week and saw a 50/50 split the next and it's still not clear. to say ball comes back even the first two weeks and out touches Anderson is very unlikely. For all the talent ball has, he hasn't showed it on the field. I think if they were that excited about ball coming back they would've rushed it a little more. But hillman played great in his absence and Anderson did just as well

That right there is where we totally disagree. Cj anderson inactive a couple weeks back. Hes obviously better than Juwan AND Hillman IMO, but not as good as ball....

Ball will get his FAIR shot to win the job back WITHOUT hillman in.. hes got a chip on his shoulder. Peyton likes monte they get along well.. he wont leave him hanging, trust me.

I would put money on it Anderson gets more work in the first week than ball. Ball wasn't a good start any of the 4 weeks he started even getting 15+ touches a game. What makes you think he'll do better with less touches? He's for sure not coming out the first week and taking 20 carries so that leaves him at best, less work he was seeing his first couple of games. Like I said its a shot in the dark. The only people who know for sure are the coaches. But the safer bet (I don't care your opinion, take a poll of 100 people) is Anderson will see more touches

I would put money on it Anderson gets more work in the first week than ball. Ball wasn't a good start any of the 4 weeks he started even getting 15+ touches a game. What makes you think he'll do better with less touches? He's for sure not coming out the first week and taking 20 carries so that leaves him at best, less work he was seeing his first couple of games. Like I said its a shot in the dark. The only people who know for sure are the coaches. But the safer bet (I don't care your opinion, take a poll of 100 people) is Anderson will see more touches

Totally agree with this. They said they are going to go with the hot hand and Anderson showed he's that. There's nobody colder than Ball who has sat out practically the whole season. At best I think Ball is change of pace back for either Anderson or Hillman assuming Anderson does decent this week.

You can say the same exact thing about ball.....he's been inactive for weeks now, what makes you think after not even playing last week against the raiders he comes in as the bell cow? im not saying ball won't play but you can't expect him to jump Anderson when ball hasn't even had a good NFL game ever

Ya because he's injured? Do you talk to him personally and know he's 100%healthy? Its a lot easier to give the start to a rb who is healthy and coming off a good game than someone who may not even be healthy. And they already said they are going to play the hot hand. Ball is not the hot hand end of discussion. That would be Anderson who had 150+ yards and a TD. Ya against the raiders but when has ball ever had a game like that against any team?