[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is now time to trade McCoy?

Dredged

Im kicking around the idea of trading McCoy. This is the last week to trade. My rbs are McCoy l miller r Jennings c Simms.. Wrs are a Jeffery j Gordon a johnson m Floyd m Bryant .. Tes are a gates h miller ., qb r Wilson

Im thinking bout tryin to trade for m lynch.. But this guy is in first.. His other rbs are Gio and sankey.. His best wr is Hilton not much else.. he has two qbs a rogders and m stafford.. I'm thinking of trading Wilson and McCoy for lynch and stafford.. Any suggestions on any other rbs worth goin after?

I'm thinking the same thing. I also have McCoy along with Le'veon Bell, Freddy Morris and Ryan Mathews with a pending trade involving Ahmad Bradshaw if i get him. I was kicking around the idea of puttinf Mccoy And Morris along with maybe mathews in a deal for DeMarco Murray, even tho the person who has him is being tough and won't even respond to requests, its annoying either make a counter offer or just send me a message saying your not interested in trading him, like seriously. But anyway, i really thought Shady would break out last night against the Panthers, especially with his offensive line healthy again, which is arguably the best o line in football. When is the production going to come?!

Ok so I'm offering the owner that has j Charles the following::: I trade McCoy a Jeffery and l miller for j Charles d Thomas and AP.. I know AP isn't a lock comin back and this dude is a total bears homer that would do this I think.. Good trade for me or no?