[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice...

Babalis1019

I am currently 9-1 and have already secured 1st place going into the playoffs that start week 12, but I have many concerns about my team.

1) I know Cutler (turnover machine) has been playing strong opponents, but I feel he is really inconsistent lately and someone just dropped Romo. Is it worth picking up Romo? Even as a backup?

2) Bennett has been even more inconsistent and since he's first couple of weeks, he has only had one strong outing. Do I keep Cameron as a security blanket?

3) What to do with Reggie Bush and now Ronnie Hillman?

Since we have such a short bench, the question really comes down to this.

Pick 1 qb : Cutler or Romo

Pick 1 te : Bennett or Cameron

Pick 1 flex : Bush, Hillman or Bennett/Cameron

Pick 2 bench : Cutler/Romo, Bennett/Cameron, Bush or Hillman

--> Or an even simpler way to put it, which one of these players have the less chances to help my team succeed in the playoffs :

Cutler, Romo, Bennett, Cameron, Bush, Hillman

All help is appreciated, thank you! And I will answer yours if you have any!

Edited by Babalis1019

Keep Cutler and Pick up Romo too as a security blanket. Drop reggie bush and hillman and pick up something you are in need of. I like hillman a lot and i have him as well, but with his ankle injury and rhe return of Montee Ball and the emergence of CJ Anderson, thats going to be too crowded of a backfield to lean on one guy. Stick with Bennett, the bears are entirely too talented to continue to struggle as they have been. Bennett will come around sooner rather than later i believe. I'm high on the guy and i think he'll bounce back.

Keep Cutler and Pick up Romo too as a security blanket. Drop reggie bush and hillman and pick up something you are in need of. I like hillman a lot and i have him as well, but with his ankle injury and rhe return of Montee Ball and the emergence of CJ Anderson, thats going to be too crowded of a backfield to lean on one guy. Stick with Bennett, the bears are entirely too talented to continue to struggle as they have been. Bennett will come around sooner rather than later i believe. I'm high on the guy and i think he'll bounce back.

Which one do you drop for Romo? Hillman or Bush?

And sadly Odell Beckham Jr. is already taken!

Interesting FA's are Boldin, Cooks, T. Smith, Matthews, Patterson...

Still worth dropping Bush or Hillman for one of them?

Yes you want Romo.. he's been much better than Cutler and is playable virtually every week as long as his arm can still make passes down the field. Don't stretch for making moves to better what you have you'll strengthen a team that potentially you'll see in the playoffs.

And who would you drop for Romo?