[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mega Blockbuster

Peyton2411

My league is a 10 team, we start TWO QB's, and I am currently 8-2 in my league

I Give:

LeVeon Bell

Alshon Jeffery

Mike Evans

I Get:

Jordy Nelson

Mark Ingram

My Team:

Peyton Manning

Mathew Stafford

Arian Foster

Eddie Lacy

LeVeon Bell

Demaryius Thomas

Alshon Jeffery

Rob Gronkowski

Bench: Mike Evans, Odel Beckham Jr., Chris Sims, Alfred Blue, Marques Colston,

The way I see it I am upgrading at WR to the most consistent guy I can have, and Ingram is equal to Bell and could even end up better than him by the end of the year.

Should I try and put ODB instead of Evans, leave the deal as is, or not do it all?

I will answer your posts as well!

I would not swap out Evans for ODB, even though I like both of them equally (ODB has better QB, Evans has better situations where they're constantly coming back from a deficit)

A gamble (as all trades are), but seems like it'd work well for you in improving your WR spot, and maybe your RB

bell has a bye week coming up. ingram has been really good as of late, but you have to wonder how his usage will be affected once pierre thomas comes back... however, you are getting a sure thing with jordy as a top 5 receiver, giving you 2 of the best 5 receivers in the league. still pretty solid at rb, so i would probably do the deal.

Wow thats a stacked team for a 10 teamer...how did u get all of them? Every starter you have is a stud lol. But, i like that deal for you the way it is. Getting rid of Alshon for Jordy is a win, and i think ingram & bell are a wash. Evans wont ever start for you either way so its worth getting rid of him to upgrade your wr.-

Wow thats a stacked team for a 10 teamer...how did u get all of them? Every starter you have is a stud lol. But, i like that deal for you the way it is. Getting rid of Alshon for Jordy is a win, and i think ingram & bell are a wash. Evans wont ever start for you either way so its worth getting rid of him to upgrade your wr.-

I made a lot of trades this year, my school work took the hit though haha!

I would definitely do it. You are really upgrading at WR without downgrading anywhere else (you even got Foster and Lacy at RB).

Not to mention how good it will feel in week 12 when Bell will be on the other guy's bench and you will be starting everyone you got!

If you got time I would appreciate it : http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/431602-need-advice/

I'd do it and sleep like a baby tonight.. Jordy and Ingram.. Is Alshon even in the top 20 for WRs? Do I want to wait for Cutler to figure out that he's playing football still in the 4th Quarter or do I want the WR that has a QB who can throw 6 TDs in a half? Ingram is a top 15 RB even with missing three games and having a bye week.. do the trade.