[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade deadline. A little help?

act7491

So the trade deadline is this friday in my league which means today would be the last day to accept trades as a result of the two day pending period. I was offered this trade today:

I give Frank Gore

I receive Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin

My roster is below. What do y'all think? Would this benefit/hurt my team in my final push for a playoff spot. Thanks.

you have AJ Green, Megatron, Jordan Mathews, Decker, and Michael Floyd already. You only have 2 running backs but yet you want to trade Frank Gore for 2 WR's that you don't need which would leave you with 1 RB. This isn't a serious question is it?

I always appreciate the impertinent responses Finn5033. If you looked at my roster I actually have 3 RB, not 2 (Mckinnon, Lacy and Gore.) along with an empty roster spot, which could always be used to pick up another RB just in case. As far as my receivers go, I don't have much trust in Matthews just yet, I'd like to see him perform consistently in the coming weeks. Floyd is nearing droppable status, if he hasn't reached it already, and Decker seems to be playing well, but how much faith can one have in any player on the Jets? Not to mention, Green and Megatron have both missed time this year due to injury. The two receivers I'd be adding (Smith and Boldin) both have been playing very well as of late and Smith has a favorable schedule come fantasy playoff time. The dilemma still remains though, RB depth vs. WR depth: which would I rather have? I was just looking for some friendly fantasy advice, no need for the condescending remarks.

I always appreciate the impertinent responses Finn5033. If you looked at my roster I actually have 3 RB, not 2 (Mckinnon, Lacy and Gore.) along with an empty roster spot, which could always be used to pick up another RB just in case. As far as my receivers go, I don't have much trust in Matthews just yet, I'd like to see him perform consistently in the coming weeks. Floyd is nearing droppable status, if he hasn't reached it already, and Decker seems to be playing well, but how much faith can one have in any player on the Jets? Not to mention, Green and Megatron have both missed time this year due to injury. The two receivers I'd be adding (Smith and Boldin) both have been playing very well as of late and Smith has a favorable schedule come fantasy playoff time. The dilemma still remains though, RB depth vs. WR depth: which would I rather have? I was just looking for some friendly fantasy advice, no need for the condescending remarks.

I apologize for the smart azz response but the trade still makes no sense for you. I did notice you had McKinnon but he may be no good if AP comes back. Does it make sense to have 2 RB's and 7 wr's?. WR's are plenty. Useable RB's are nearly extinct, why would you give up Gore for more ok WR's?