[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick my Flex: J. McKinnon or M. Bryant

Zeus69

No intriguing participants in this decision. I think McKinnon has higher floor, but Bryant has higher ceiling. My opponent got off to slow start with his Thursday night plays, so I don't need to hit a home run with this slot. There's talk of lower back issue with McKinnon so I'm following injury report. Leaning Jerick if he's healthy.

McKinnon @ Chicago

Bryant @ Tennessee

You sort of answered your own question. Mckinnon has a greater floor, Bryant has a higher ceiling. I think Mckinnon will certainly play after Mike Zimmer's comments today (He essentially said he's "fine"), and given that you don't need a home run, I'd go with McKinnon.

M.Bryant's streak of consecutive games with a TD (6 tds, last 4 weeks), I think you have to continue to roll with Bryant.. As talented as McKinnon is he's not there yet and Asiata still gets his opportunities to steal the red zone tds... maybe this week it changes that would mean there is a drastic change from M.Bryant not doing what he has been and McKinnon starts doing what he should've been.. seems unlikely.

I'd say Bryant. He's doing well and like robotpimp said Asiata is stealing redzone points. You dont leave a table when its hot and Bryant is hot. I'd ride it out one more week... The only thing I do like about Mckinnon is that with the AP decision coming out on Monday I'd assume that he's going to be playing harder in order to solidify his position once/if AP is allowed to play.

I'd go Bryant for sure. Just interested to see how McKinnon looks.

You gotta ride the hot hand, McKinnon puts up barely flex worthy numbers each week.

McKinnon week 5 - 9 (36 points) that's crap.

M Bryant week 7 - 10 (66 points) insane!

Go with Bryant, you'll be crying sunday when you lost by 10 and McKinnon got you 8 and Bryant is on your bench with 15 points or more.

Bryant certainly seems the better overall play as suggested.

I mentioned this a few minutes ago in another thread, when deciding between higher floor versus higher ceiling you should make the decision based on the rest of your team and the team you're playing that week. You seem to have noticed this already as you mentioned not needing a huge week with your opponent not scoring much during Thursday night's game.

If you aren't playing a high scoring team and the rest of your team has good match ups or is likely to score well, go with the most consistent (highest floor) option. That way you limit your risk by avoiding the occasional dud WRs are prone to putting up.

The other thing in Bryants favour is that he's the only really tall guy on the receiving core. Like I said, I would lean towards Bryant here, but I am starting McKinnon this week over Lamar Miller and Cj Anderson. I feel like his score(s) is(are) coming against the Bears this week!