[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Burn Top Waiver on Crowell?

drewisdope

This is a 1/2 point PPR league.

I'm not sure who to drop for Crowell. I'm trying to mitigate any potential benefits to other teams by this pick-up. Who would you recommend dropping (if anyone) for Crowell. And would you use your top waiver claim on him in this situation?

I am in second place in this 10-team league right now, so playoffs are likely a lock already. I'm trying to think of an ideal plan for the playoffs.

QB: Kaep

WRs: Megatron, Dez, Odell B Jr., Andre Johnson, M. Crabtree, Steve Smith Sr. (Start 3 every week)

RBs: Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews, Leveon Bell, Bishop Sankey, Ronnie Hillman, Joique Bell (start 2 every week)

Flex: (one spot for a WR/RB)

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Haushka

DEF: AZ

Would you recommend dropping someone like Steve Smith Sr. or Sankey? Or should I drop Hillman? I don't know if Hillman will return and beast mode for the playoffs or what. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

You could drop Hillman, or Bell, or Steve Smith for Crowell... I would drop Hillman because he's out a minimum of 4 weeks (from what I've read), while Ball is out 2-3 weeks. I don't see him getting a lot of focused work once he comes back outside of maybe a few carries if everyone is back and healthy by then. Meanwhile, Crowell is one of 2 backs in Cleveland, and is arguably their most talented back