[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tannehill or Wilson and Help on my flex please! View post for details...

rugbynoodles

So im currently leading my division by one game ahead of three guys. Its crucial that i win out the rest of the season cause i havent scored a lot of points, which is our tie breaker if it comes down to it. So any and all advice is appreciated.

Which QB Should I play and who should i put in my flex? My current roster is in my signature below. Feel free to make any suggestions about any position too. Thanks all!

I'd go with Tannehill this week (Az's D is smart and fast, might nullify Wilson and his rushing ability)

McKinnon is tempting in the flex, or Matthews or Bernard... Bernard is a playmaker but probably won't get the number of snaps you want, and McKinnon hasn't really demonstrated anything yet despite his awesome skill. I'd go with Matthews

Yeah I feel you, and chances are one of them won't produce 100 yards or a TD, but it's possible one might get 100 yards and another the TD, who knows. That offense does tend to produce numbers