[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to waiver pick

FastSteve

8 team non keeper PPR

pass TD=4, all others 6, 1 point bonus for 50+ yard TD. every 5 completions=2, every 5 receptions=3

One point for the following

25 yards passing, 10 yards rush/rec, 100-199 yard receiving

200+ yards rushing or receiving=5

Starting line

QB QB RB RB WR WR TE WR/TE K K D/ST D/ST, 5 bench spots, total of 17

My team

QB-Peyton Manning, Dalton RB-Forsett, Lacy, Foster, Blue

WR-Demaryius Thomas, Hilton, Jeffery TE-Dwayne Allen, Martellus Bennet, Donnell

K-Dawson, Sturgis D/ST-BAL, KC, SF

So keep in mind start 2 QB,K & D/ST. I have no backup QB at this point. We can start 2 TE but think I should drop 1. Leaning Bennett-agree? Should I drop Blue to go after another player?

About the best on waivers right now

QB-Eli, Kaep, McCown RB-Sproles, Fred Jackson, Trent Richardson, Blount, Latavius Murray, Steward

WR-Steve Smith, Sanu, Edelman, Wallace, Mathews, Colston-Stills-Morgon from NO,

TE-H Miller, Wright, Daniels

Think I got good depth at RB & WR. Thinking I should add a QB as I have no backup at that important spot. Thinking drop a TE for Eli. Just wondering if I should also drop Blue maybe for a starting RB or more WR depth?

Drop Dalton for Kaep. Your league settings make him a must have. Plus, I think he's simply better overall.

I'd definitely drop Donnell before Bennet for Julian Edelman. No brainer there.

If you want to take a risk, drop the handcuff to Blue, and get Fred Jackson. I really think that if he gets out of next week, he'll be pretty close to being "fully healthy" and begin taking a large amount of the work load.

I'd keep bennett, i think hes your best TE. I know he hasn't produced lately but he has been hurt and they are being careful with him. He is a top 5 TE in the league and his numbers will come back as Jay Cutler and the Bears are starting to get their Mojo back. I'd drop blue IF foster comes back this week. I picked blue up last minute when i got the news that foster wouldn't play and started him over ODB at flex and man did i mess up and it cost me the game last week. And I'd drop Donnell before Bennett, donnell is so TD dependant as is Allen so you could make a case to drop either one. And i agree with the guy above me, drop Dalton for Kap, your league settings favor it and With the 49ers fighting for a wild card spot, Kap will have to out play Russell Wilson if they want to beat Seattle for the Spot.

I had Kaep & dropped him because he was burning me week after week. Since week 7 he hasn't done better than 15 points. Over that 5 game span that includes games of 9, 0 & 8 with the last 2 games being just 15 points. Some of it is Kaep but his O-line has been terrible. I swear if he gets sacked anymore they may need a shovel to dig him out of the ground! Just a little comparison here

Kaep sacked 34 times, 15 TD 6 INT, Dalton sacked 12 times, 12 TD 10 INT. Kaep's last good game was week 6. I want to believe him but the situation worries the hell out of me.

I agree with you on Kap being bad this season, but Dalton has been equally as terrible if not worse, he posted a game of negative points this year, at least Kap hasn't done that. Kap also has the potential to run and put points up that way too. Kap burned me one week( I have Aaron Rodgers and he was on a bye) and cost me the game by only putting up 10 points so i feel your pain there man.