[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Limped into the playoffs..please help!

Geo33

So due to various injuries im starting the likes of Ruban Randle and Reggie Wayne in wr2 and flex. My bench is literally handcuffs for my rbs and Kenny Britt. Now my question is..do I take a chance and replace Randle or Wayne with potential waiver pick ups such as Bailey from The Rams, Greg Jennings, Montcrief, Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Malcolm Floyd? Or stick with the dudes that (somehow) got me here. The rest of my team is solid. Playoffs start this week.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. - in another more important league, I need to win this week to get in. Should I stick with Sanchez against Seattle or pickup Eli against Tennessee or Fitzpatrick against the Jags? Thanks again,

Geo

In your situation I'm a big fan of "go big or go home." If your starting R. Randle & R. Wayne I'd start dropping handcuffs and p/u high risk/high reward guys like Moncrief & D. Adams. I don't see how you win it otherwise, plus the victory would be so much better if it was on the backs of those types of guys.

In the other league... dare I say Eli... :tinfoilhat: Jennings should own on the ground provided he's healthy, which it looks like he will be, which should open up the passing game and OBJ.

Thanks man. I like that idea. I was able to pick up Montcrief and Stedman Bailey. But this crazy idea occurred to me and I mignt for it. I'm considering starting Wayne at wr2 and Montcrief at flex. Randle could do nothing for me and I feel like with Joe Haden shadowing TY, the other two Colts wrs should combine for solid numbers. Should I go for it? All opinions appreciated!

Wayne looked done 2 times this season and came back with big games.. its just what he does

he gets a breathier gets ready for a big game and just does it... he taught hilton alot trust me

so its tough CAN you start moncreif and wayne? i dont think so IMO but with what you have

i would probably take my chances and do it