[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aj Green for Marshawn Lynch?

P2Nation21

so once again i prove aj green is clearly superior to antonio brown in every which way

ADVISED NOT TO TRADE GREEN FOR LYNCH AND ADVISING GREEN IS BETTER ROS THAN BROWN

I'll ask again how did you prove that AJ Green is superior to Brown? Your answer does not explain this

I'll ask again how did you prove that AJ Green is superior to Brown? Your answer does not explain this

I dunno considering Aj Green just put up 230 yards and a touchdown and had twice the day brown had yesterday....

he obviously is better

just stop where you are at now

I dunno considering Aj Green just put up 230 yards and a touchdown and had twice the day brown had yesterday....

he obviously is better

just stop where you are at now

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Green has one better week than Brown and that proves he's superior and better ROS than Brown. Good stuff man :tup:

Edited by Finn5033

AJ Green / 56 catches 910 yards and 6 tds on the season

Brown / 105 catches 1,375 yards and 11tds on the season

Yep Green is superior to Brown in every way. What the hell was I thinking?

what in the world does that have to do with trading green away instead of brown

Aj green missed how many games

??

:rofl:

what in the world does that have to do with trading green away instead of brown

Aj green missed how many games

??

Green missed 3 games which means he would have had to have 49 catches, 465 yards, and 6 tds in those 3 games just to equal Browns production this season. What that means is if I have to choose which guy to trade away and which one to keep I'm going to keep the guy who has consistently produced all season long. What that also means is you saying that Green is superior to Brown in every way is asinine

and 4 games for 465 and 6tds is more than managable for Aj, the point is.. hes obviously better when healthy just stop...

you lost your argument Aj green is top tier man

3 games, and if you seriously think those stats are manageable over the course of 3 games your dumber than I thought. You conveniently left out the 49 catches as well

Edited by Finn5033

We can sit here and argue numbers and stats. But even if Green had played a full slate of games this year like Brown did and matched Browns stats how does that prove that Green is superior in every way to Brown? If you want to say that in your opinion Green is a vastly superior receiver to Brown that's fine. But you said, once again you've proved that. Well where is the proof smart guy?

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

We can sit here and argue numbers and stats. But even if Green had played a full slate of games this year like Brown did and matched Browns stats how does that prove that Green is superior in every way to Brown? If you want to say that in your opinion Green is a vastly superior receiver to Brown that's fine. But you said, once again you've proved that. Well where is the proof smart guy?

thank you. Antonio Brown is an ELITE WR in the NFL period. AJ Green is also an ELITE WR period. You can go back and forth all day long about stats and who's better, it's your own personal opinion. My opinion, I'd take the guy who has been HEALTHY all year and CONSISTENT all year that's Antonio Brown. I find it hard to believe that if Aj Green was healthy all year that he puts up identical numbers to Brown's with the inconsistent play of Andy Dalton. Big Ben has consistently gotten the ball to Brown the past 2 seasons. I'd take Ben to Brown over Dalton to Green anyday because truthfully, Dalton is nothing more than a mediocre QB, Aj Green makes him look good, look how bad Dalton played when Aj was hurt. Case closed.

• Like 1

ADVISED NOT TO TRADE GREEN FOR LYNCH AND ADVISING GREEN IS BETTER ROS THAN BROWN

Aj Green had a good game, so what? Lynch still gave me 16 points, I'm content. Would I of liked to of had green instead? Absolutely, but I still got solid production out of lynch and I just got Aj Green back in a trade anyway so I'm thrilled right now ?

InTomWeTrust, the fact that you think AJ could put up 49 catches for 465 yards and 6 tds in 3 games goes to show how completely naive you are, just stop it.

Make it 4 games and it's still ridiculous. I'm not saying it's impossible but to state that it's manageable, please.

Edited by Finn5033