[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aj Green for Marshawn Lynch?

P2Nation21

I was offered Marshawn Lynch for Aj Green straight up. I have Antonio Brown and Demaryius Thomas at WR so I'm not hurting ( I'm good at selling players high when they have big games and are in high demand, that's how i got these guys lol) I have Murray and Ellington at Rb so if ellington isn't a go this week I'll be in a spot there. I also have Emmanuel sanders too. Thoughts here?

No Brainer for you. Ellington has been on the decline lately, is banged up and has tough match ups even if he plays. You would still have 3 WR1's and that would give you 2 RB1's. No reason to over think this, do it!

Edited by Finn5033

I have anantonio brown too man. I didn't really need Aj and with Ellingtons status in serious doubt for Sunday, i needed a rb and lynch is a stud.

Thats simply not true though man... im honestly not trying to rag on you..

Aj green is a monster. hes had double digits every game but one..

hes due to go off in a big way soon.. Lynch IMO has capped out

ok so atleast we can agree with the above..

furthermore you have Emmanuel and Demarius I cant see you starting them both at same time

I believe Aj green is more valuable tha antonio brown right now...

Big bens arm is hurt and Aj Green is healthy right now and they are in a playoff battle..

Ben winging it around to antonio brown wont last forever man

we both know antonio brown is no where near as talented as aj green

Thats simply not true though man... im honestly not trying to rag on you..

Aj green is a monster. hes had double digits every game but one..

hes due to go off in a big way soon.. Lynch IMO has capped out

ok so atleast we can agree with the above..

furthermore you have Emmanuel and Demarius I cant see you starting them both at same time

I believe Aj green is more valuable tha antonio brown right now...

Big bens arm is hurt and Aj Green is healthy right now and they are in a playoff battle..

Ben winging it around to antonio brown wont last forever man

we both know antonio brown is no where near as talented as aj green

Antonio Brown is every bit as talented as Aj Green. Ok so he isn't 6'3" and doesn't have a 40 inch vertical jump, so? He is probably the best route runner in the league, no one is faster in and out of their breaks than Brown. Aj is a stud and I'll agree with you on the front that he is due to go off and probably will sooner rather than later. Marshawn Lynch has not topped out or whatever you said, he is the heart and soul of the Seahawks offense and towards the end of the season, in a tight divison race, they will feed beast mode. Thats what seattle does, the run the ball and play great defense and philadelphia isn't exactly a tough team to run on, while they have been good in recent weeks, other than DeMarco Murray, they haven't played any stud rb and he'll murray still put up 17.60 points against them and would of had more if the cowboys wouldn't of gotten blown out. You got your opinions and myself and everyone else has theirs.

And as for Ben winging it to brown isn't gonna last forever, well bud were in week 14 and Brown is STILL 1st in points so clearly he isn't slowing down a bit, especially after his 23 point performance last week. Idk how you can rag on Brown when all he has done is been the best and most consistent WR in FF this year maybe even in all of football not just Fantasy football.

The trade was the right move with your depth and due to your injury situation. Did you "win" in this trade? Not exactly, but that's not really the point of the trade. You had a need and both teams are probably happy with the trade.

Edited by Def.

The trade was the right move with your depth and due to your injury situation. Did you "win" in this trade? Not exactly, but that's not really the point of the trade. You had a need and both teams are probably happy with the trade.

Agreed. I should of tried to offer Sanders and I didn't think about it but i got what i needed as did he so I'm content.

And as for Ben winging it to brown isn't gonna last forever, well bud were in week 14 and Brown is STILL 1st in points so clearly he isn't slowing down a bit, especially after his 23 point performance last week. Idk how you can rag on Brown when all he has done is been the best and most consistent WR in FF this year maybe even in all of football not just Fantasy football.

Not ragging on him at all..

The running game has been good for Pitt and they have played some bad teams the Strength of schedule is a joke for pittsburgh in terms of defenses they play.

Aj's not 6'3 hes pushing 6'5 and a better route runner than Antonio Brown

All im saying here is you could of given away Emmanuel Sanders and some other guys for lynch

Thats it

now you have the wr for broncos team running around and you just gave away to me the top 2 most taleneted WR in the league whos healthy and ready to break out

Agreed. I should of tried to offer Sanders and I didn't think about it but i got what i needed as did he so I'm content.

exactly.. and thats all im saying and for some reason, people just want to jump all over it.

Never said alshon jefffrey was the best WR in the league i actually have him top 7 tho

Julio Jones is the best reciever in the league

Megatron and Green come next

I wouldn't worry about that, I doubt the guy would haven taken Sanders for Lynch. I'm as big a fan of Sanders this year as there is and even I wouldn't do that. You were going to have to give up Thomas, Green, or Brown to get him. Brown and Big Ben have been doing this for 2 years now so there is no reason to think it will stop. Green is a beast but Dalton is inconsistent at best and you can't ignore that when considering Green's potential production.

Edited by Finn5033

I don't think he would of did it for sanders either and i was not giving up thomas or brown for lynch. The only thing is now is that i kinda just have sanders sitting on my bench, he's too good to sit on the bench but i don't like to play two players from the same team, especially WRs.

The running game has been good for Pitt and they have played some bad teams the Strength of schedule is a joke for pittsburgh in terms of defenses they play.

All im saying here is you could of given away Emmanuel Sanders and some other guys for lynch

Thats it

now you have the wr for broncos team running around and you just gave away to me the top 2 most taleneted WR in the league whos healthy and ready to break out

Aj is not a better route runner than Brown. Aj is an EXCELLENT route runner with out a doubt, but Brown is the best, so fast in and out of his breaks thats why these top corners (Haden, Peterson, Sherman) have trouble covering him. Aj is more like 6'4" or 6'5" but my point was brown isn't your prototypical franchise WR and he is still one of the 5 best in the game.

Thats it

When are you gonnna check in after that performane