[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice moving forward.

Inziladun

PPR, Bonus Points, Return yards.

QB: Tannehil

WR: ODB

WR: Sanders

RB: CJ Anderson

RB: David Johnson

Flex: Keenan Allen

TE: Kelce

BN: Rashad Jennings, Chris Ivory, Ronnie Hillman, Stevie Johnson, Mariota

K: Catanzaro

D: Arizona

Suffered injuries at Romo and Ivory, and of course Anderson is killing me. My team outside my RB situation is solid(215 points week 1) and (189 points week 3), and if I could replace Anderson with a clear RB1 i'd be 1st in our League i'm pretty sure. Starting off 2-1 in the league.

Now this is a return yard league, but so far all the early prospects have been snatched up. Should I wait for a sleeper to immerge or try to trade away Keenan, ODB or Sanders for a RB upgrade? I will have 1st in waivers for the only time going into next week, so now's the time to make a move.

Edited by Inziladun

I don't think I'd 'settle' for Miller, there has been no return on his investment.. Keenan at least has had two incredible fantasy weeks (garbage TD vs MN but still counts).. Gurley could be a nice addition but it might take a few games for him to get going and not only that Rams have struggled so running the ball might be abandoned if teams get up on them early. Dangle Keenan around for another RB.

Sanders for Miller?.. is that more fair or the same?

still a solid WR2 lots of targets and yards, then you keep those big games Keenan can get or keep Sanders as he's more consistent but probably not as high of ceiling.

I would value that a lot worse actually. The way I see it, Keenan is a boom or bust. He may have bigger games than Sanders because it's just him and Stevie running the show, but Sander has much bigger play making ability and Peyton loves throwing to him. Combine that with the fact that he's the Punt Returner for the Broncos in a return yards league, I'd value him as a low WR1 in a conservative estimate.

Edited by Inziladun

Maybe you guys can drop some names out there. I Latavius Murray would be an obvious Target for me, but he's on my Girlfriend's team and I know for a fact she wouldn't trade him to me. Any of the top 4-5 would probably be out of the question (Le'veon, Jamaal, Adrian Peterson, Eddie Lacy) RBs seem pretty thin this year.

I think I might be able to do business with this guy. His Entire bench is injured and he's done horribly so far... so assuming he's sane he'd be willing to move some people around (no telling in this league). He's also gonna have to Drop Either Matt Jones, Shane Vereen, or Sankey this week I'd imagine to replace Big Ben. So I might just vulture off his waiver since I'll be first.

What would you guys think about Ellington for Keenan? I got David Johnson to fall back on so that's a plus. But I'm not high on Ellington so I dunno how I feel about it.

His team:

QB: Ben

WR: Mike Evans

WR:T.Y. Hilton

RB:Le'Veon Bell

RB:Matt Jones

TE: Jared Cook

FLEX:Shane Vereen

K:Dan Bailey

D:Green Bay

Bench: Bishop Sankey. Tevin Coleman, Andre Ellington, Victor Cruz, Julius Thomas.

Edited by Inziladun